CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 26, 2010

Hanglar Butterfly

Sorry for the bad picture - it's cloudy and raining here today. Yesterday found me down for the count with a migraine, so sat up for a little and colored this Hanglar & Spanglar butterfly. Then I didn't think there were any papers in my stash that would work. As luck would have it, BG Green at Heart had the perfect papers and butterflies on it no less. :)
Stamps - Butterfly (H&S)
Ink - Memento and Copics
Paper - Basic Grey Green at Heart and SU cs
Misc. - ribbon, nestabilities, bling, pop-up dots

4 comments:

Anna

Love the colors! And wow on coloring with no papers picked out first! I don't think I could pull that off!

Anna

Oh, meant to tell you, yes that punch is at Michaels. It's the trellis punch from Martha. I flipped it over, and punched both sides, and ran a ribbon in the middle on that CC card. It's a bigger punch, runs about 18 bucks, so use that 40% off coupon with it. Also, Tammi uses that punch a lot too.

Kimberly

Super sweet. Love the colors!!!!

Tammi

Adorable, pretty colors! Sorry you had a headache.