CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tilda picking cherries

I have a dear friend who shares my love for Magnolia stamps.  Her birthday is coming up and of course I had to go through my stash of Tildas.  This sweet Tilda is combined with the summer background stamp to create a cute scene.  There is a little tag tucked behind the image panel with a message.  Anxiously awaiting my Magnolia summer kit and to start creating!!! 
Stamps - Magnolia Tilda with cherries and summer bg stamp
Coloring - Copics and white gel pen
Paper - old but I love it so!!!!
Ribbon - PTI
Misc. - pop-up dots, brads from Target $1 spot (OLD) bling Kaisercraft

Linking up to Tilda's Town challenge - anything goes

1 comments:

Delphine

Gorgeous! Fantastic colours and colouring! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town, hope to see you tomorrow for the new challenge! Delphine xx