CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 29, 2010

Let It Snow

 


Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! Mine was nice and a new sweet treat I made was a big hit. Have you heard of mini desserts in a shot glass? They are pretty hot right now so I made mini banana pudding shots (no rum). LOL Every single person asked me if there was alcohol in them because of the shot glass.
Anyway...I found time to color yesterday while watching the Titans play an ugly game. One of the Pure Innocence images that is a favorite. NOTICE my new die???? Hmmmmm...it's a My Favorite Things die and although it's pricey, so glad to have bought it. It's been sold out several times.
Image - digi Pure Innocence and digi Lili of the Valley sentiment
Paper - Milton & Co. Christmas Pad and PTI cs
Ink - Prismacolor/Copic pens
Misc. - Nestabilities, PTI ribbon, MFT die, white Flower Soft, MS punches, clear dew drop
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Rachel Hope

SO cute!! LOVE the colors!!!

Tammi

First...LOVE the new blog look, looks fantastic! CUTE CUTE card too, wonderful colors and yes, love the new die!! I didn't even know they had that! The shot desserts sound good, fun idea! Won't have to worry about gaining any wait with those, lol!

Anna

Is this from today? If not, how have I not seen it? Darling! Love it! The colors are perfect!