CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Entryway Vignette


A second post for today - wow that's really good for me. Today turned out to be a short day (love those). I'm linking up to another Holiday decorating blog - vignettes.

This is my hallway as you enter my house. Since I like to switch things up each year, this year I went with a red/white theme. My favorite candles are featured (oops forgot to take the wrappers off). They are from Pier 1 and each year I go and buy several. It sends the most delicious scent throughout your home! I found these cute mice at Trees 'n Trends. Tons of great ideas if you have one near you.
 

Here is a close-up shot of my cute little mice! Notice one is holding a heart! I have a serious heart collection in Christmas ornaments. This year I will be adding 2 new beautiful green glass hearts that I found at Macy's.
Posted by Picasa