CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Bluebirds of Happiness



Today is a card that I actually made for a cupcake inspiration challenge and forgot to upload it. Too late for the challenge, but love the fact that I used blue. Very rare for me to use and actually had to dig through a pile of papers to find cs. LOL
Combined Hanglar and Magnolia stamps for this scene. Looks like she is having a beautiful day with birds singing. Unfortunately not so for me, I'm going to be under the gun again for tornadoes. UGH! With all the death and destruction on tv, it makes me nervous. Please keep those affected in your prayers please.
Stamps - Girl with birdhouse (Hanglar) sign w/birds (Magnolia)
Paper - SU cs and MM pp
Ink - Copics and Memento
Misc. - ribbon, Q&Co. hinges, Kaiser bling, stickles

2 comments:

Tammi

CUTE! Great scene you created, love the tiny mushrooms and paper! We enjoyed the movie, but I missed Will! ;) Mermaids were cool! Was happy with the DWTS winner, although a "little" disappointed Maks didn't win. ;)

debby4000

Gorgeous, sweet card Debbie.
luv
Debby