CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 26, 2011

Halloween

I'm on overload from watching HSN Crafting Day! Ha ha
So today I made a banner for my mantel & a little witch to top it off. Adding small bling to each letter. iPhone still being used UGH!!! Need a camera for Christmas. Challenge #34 at lovely Hanglar only is round - I think this qualifies. ;)



Stamps - Witch (Hanglar)Sentiment (Studio G)
Paper - Bazzill and PTI
Misc. - Kaiser bling and Cricut

8 comments:

Iris Wiechmann

Super cute! Thanks for playing with us at LHO!

Hugs,
Iris

Anna

Oh, how cute! Love the banner! Your witch is darling, too, Debbie! Gotta love those crafting days!

sara

really sweet project thank you for joining us at lovely hAnglar only this week
hugs sara x

Confessions of a Plate Addict

Love the banner! Great idea for fall! Happy week!...hugs...Debbie

Nicolchen

This is totally cute :0)))

Thanks for playing with us at the lho Challenge ;0)

Hugs Nicole

Kelly

It looks you stay very busy with crafts! I really like your Halloween banner. So cute! I don't do alot of crafts, but when I do, I completely understand the allure of it. It's so much fun to create something out of nothing! Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

Kristens Creations

Thank you Debbie! Your banner and cards are so cute!!

Kristen

Tammi

You are one talented chickie, love it!