CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Jingle all the way


Let's forget about the iPhone pic shall we and just concentrate on my first attempt using vinyl. After spending way toooo much time on Pinterest, there were so many cute projects with vinyl that I had to take the plunge. Pick Your Plum is a great website for crafters and have daily deals but once it's gone it's gone and they had 4 Christmas color vinyls for $4. The sheets are a good size too. This way if I totally messed up, little $$$ was invested.
After spending quite a while in HL today, this was the closest thing I could find with what my original intent was. The bottom of the frame holds several sizes of jingle bells and then I simply cut a 5 x 5 piece of holiday paper for the back. This will go to my sister so she can put a pic of her granddaughter in it.
Frame and Jingle Bells - Hobby Lobby
Vinyl - from Pick Your Plum
Paper - Making Memories

2 comments:

Tammi

That's a cool idea, love what you made Debbie! And it's all Kim's fault for me getting stuck on Pinterest yesterday, can't go over there and just stay a min or two, haha! BTW loved Breaking Dawn!

Anna

Debbie! Love it! Love that you used vinyl! Isn't it a blast to work with?! You'll find it easier and easier every time you play with it! But love the project! And love that you're using your Cricut!