CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

CIC9


Just a really simple card today. This is going to a child, so I didn't want to put a lot of embellishments on it. Also for the CIC9 - the colors are not the same, but the theme is tropical. I was so lucky to find the Changito clear stamp at HL on clearance for $4 and some change. There are several of images with the set so I just had to have it - I mean, c'mon $4 for this stamp alone is worth it. Happy Hump Day!

5 comments:

Anna

How cute! Love it! Where did you get that paper? And thank you so much for the images! I'll have to surprise you back with something!

Rachel Hope

I LOVE it!!! The sentiment, paper...which is positioned perfectly for the flip flops...Everything! Thanks for playing!

Tammi

You KNOW I LOVE anything tropical, this is fantastic!! Awesome how you placed the sentiment!

Cindy Motz

So adorable! Perfect card for a kid!

Colleen Wold

This is absolutely ADORABLE! I love how you placed the sentiment. Great job on the challenge and AWESOME deal on the Changito...hmmmm...I wonder if they have any on sale at my HL. :)