CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 1, 2009

Masking


Masking is something that I used to do a lot, then for some unknown reason stopped. My serious addiction to Magnolias has put an end to that. I just love all the scenes that so many talented stampers have put together. This is a simple attempt, but these 2 stamps work so well together. Also practiced again on my clouds and attempting to create a "hill" to the right with my Copics. Hmmm...a little more practice on that I think. Also, the image panel comes out a little over the traditional card size. Hope your week is off to a great start.
Stamps - Magnolia Tilda and fence - Printworks sentiment
Ink - Brilliance and Copics, chalk ink (clouds)
Paper - PTI and GP White
Misc. - cloud stencil, white gel pen, stickles

2 comments:

Anna

So pretty, Debbie! I love the little scene you've made!

Tammi

My cards are all different sizes, lol! Your scene is gorgeous...I want to be there! :) Pretty clouds & card Debbie!