CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Cupcakes


I try to participate in the cupcake inspiration challenges, so why not use some cute cupcake paper and a little lady who is mad that they go to her hips - LOL This isn't a current challenge, but it's been on my brain, so I grabbed a few goodies and went with it. I hope one day Rachel does an owl cupcake challenge because somewhere on one of the cupcake sites, the cutest owl cupcakes ever were calling to me. ;)
Have a great day!

5 comments:

Jessica

I love this - she looks like me when someone tried to keep me away from cupcakes!

Ida

Oh my gosh this is so cute! I love that stamp/sentiment and your cupcake paper is perfect.

Colleen Wold

This is adorable!!! THe paper is perfect, the sentiment is perfect! And your coloring looks fab!

Rachel Hope

CUTENESS! I love that little girl!

OK, Where was the owl? I want an owl cuppie for the challenge!!!

Anna

So cute, Debbie!