CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 31, 2009

Need a Hug?


Happy Friday! Another card made in TX. I just love how quickly this all came together. This Greeting Farm stamp I believe in still in stock at www.hopestampseternal.com and is 20% off for the next few days. The sentiment is from a set that my friend Anna had given me in a LSS round. Hmmm...Just Magnolia challenge is distressing, what to do, what to do.
Stamps - The Greeting Farm and sentiment (?)
Ink - Brilliance and Copics
Paper - SU & BG
Misc. - bling and pop-up dots

4 comments:

Tammi

Awww, sweet! The sentiment fits perfectly!

Anna

Super cute, Debbie! Love the sentiment with it! I haven't had time to even peak at the challenge today, so you'll probably kill me again this week! I've been working on my Anya project for tomorrow. I got your PM, but haven't been on SCS to reply. Sweet of you to miss my name, and I loved meeting you in WV too!

Rachel Hope

So adorable!!! And I think there may be 1 left is all!!!

Jessica

Aww! That image and sentiment go so well together!