CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Fright Night


Tonight's the night! Are you ready with lots of goodies for the trick or treaters?
Today is the final reveal day for the Halloween card kits that I hosted. Last and certainly not least is Tammi! Love the image that she sent! The stars that I added turned into quite an ordeal. First I stenciled them on and they looked flat and boring. So I used a silver glitter pen on top, still blech. Finally I added Stardust stickles and was pleased with the end result. While going thru my PTI Orange Zest buttons last week this little paw button fell out and it was meant to be!! One of the funniest things about this kit was that 3 people used BG Eerie. It's a great paper and I can see why it was so popular!!! Are handing out candy? Taking your kids around the neighborhood? Going to a Trunk 'n Treat? Party? Whatever you do tonight - have a blast!!! BOO!!
Please visit Tammi, Anna, Kim, and Rachel to see what they have done with this kit!
Stamps - Penny Black and $1 stamp sentiment
Paper - BG Eerie and cs
Ink - Memento and Copics
Misc. - Stencil, silver glitter pen, Stardust stickles, PTI button/twine, heart sticker, nestabilities

4 comments:

Tammi

Debbie I love it, super cute! Love your colors on the cat/mouse, I did the reverse! :) The added paw is cute too, have a Happy Halloween!

Kimberly

You added stars too. Love it! Happy Halloween!

Anna

So so cute! Both you and Tammi used stars! Love the heart and the pawprint charm on there!

Rachel Hope

Adorable! Love your layout and the button is Perfect!