CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 5, 2009

Moments

No card today - returning from vacation is exhausting!!! lol I have so much on my plate this week, but hope to have a card tomorrow to share.
Yesterday was a moment that I needed. My husband & I have a rental property and late last night we went over to see what it looked like. Husband said not bad - I said HORRIBLE!!! Filthy carpets, my beautiful wallpaper torn, blinds ruined, blah, blah....anyway, a family came to look at the house and this teenage girl came into the kitchen that I was attempting to clean and she says "your house is so pretty". My first instinct was to turn around and say "yeah right". Thanks goodness I heard God in that moment. To her this might be pretty because I don't know what she is moving from. These are the moments that humble me so much for all the things that I have and, at times, take for granted.
OK - speech is over and hope to have a card tomorrow.

0 comments: