CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Country Christmas

I hope you are having a good weekend so far. I decided to make a "country" looking card, because when looking at ornaments those always seem to grab my eye. Pretty simple, but it used up a few scraps of paper which is always a good thing. LOVE LOVE LOVE this MS border punch and if Rachel has any left - grab it!
Stamps - Vintage Labels, 2009 Holiday Tag Set (PTI)
Ink - Olive and Cocoa SU markers
Paper - Making Memories Fa La La pp and SU cs
Misc. - MS border punch, stickles, PTI button/ribbon/twine, bling, and nestabilities

3 comments:

Anna

Too cute, Debbie! Love how you did the gems in the snowflakes. That border is too cool looking!

Rachel Hope

OH! I love the paper, punch, stamp...everything! Awesome card!!!!

Tammi

Love it, so pretty! Great border too, I just picked up some fabulous new ones at Michael's, they have some bigger ones!