CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

UGH

No card today because for some reason, blogger is being difficult. Anyway, on Dancing with the Stars, I called 2 of the final 3 before the season even premiered. WOO HOO!!!!!!!! If Kelly Osborne wins, I will be shocked!!! As much as I adore Donny Osmond (saw him in concert in HS) my hope is that Mya wins. She is gracefully, sassy, beautiful and her partner ain't too bad either ;).
On other entertainment note, New Moon is almost here. I can't wait and last night watched the E! New Moon premiere and can I just say that Taylor Lautner is very mature, gave a great interview and seems like a suave movie star already. Kristen and Rob seemed a little awkward and gave short vague answers. Everybody handles screaming fans, mass photogs, and stress differently, but Taylor seems like a pro at 17! Really hope he IS dating Taylor Swift - such a cute couple!
Hope to be able to post some things in the next few days. Toodles!

1 comments:

Tammi

Sorry you were having problems! And I had heard about Rob & Kristen not giving good interviews, at least someone is! :)