CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Homemade Holiday House & CIC 36


These houses are fun to make, but man do they take time! This house took almost 2 hrs. Once I started, the decision was made to make this for a real purpose, so CIC 36 it was. LOL
has a wonderful holiday cupcake this week. Notice my door has holly and berries on it. Everything else I'm working on are cards for most of my friends who visit here, so not sure how much I'll be posting the rest of this week. Make it a fun and merry one!!!
Stamps - PTI Homemade
Paper - SU
Ink - PTI - New Leaf and Razzleberry, Copics for window "glow"
Misc. - PTI New Leaf ribbon, MS Mica Flakes, Kaiser bling, MS holly punch, MS fence punch


9 comments:

Tammi

Debbie, wow, fantastic job on this, I like that you added snow and the holly!

Colleen Wold

OMG! I just love this Debbie! The door with the holly leaves is absolutely perfect and I especially like all that sparkle! :)

Jessica

Wow, this is awesome! And I consider the fact that it took you 2 hours to be quite impressive! Many cards take me that long, forget about something that needs to be build and decorated!

Rachel Hope

Awwww, such a sweet little house! Love the glittered roof!!!

Anonymous

Very nice..love the glitter

Elena

Wow! What an amazing project! Love this cute Christmas house!
Thank you so much for playing along with the Cupcake Inspiration!

Anna

Debbie! Too cool looking! Love the glowing windows, the frosted roof, and I can't image working so long on project! It turned out perfect!

lisa808

Wow, that is awesome! Love all your detail.

Is the house a Timeless template?

Anonymous

Hi Debbie! oh FUN! love your house!
Pam Going Postal