CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 29, 2010

2nd post for Friday

This is going to be a fun stamping weekend. Working on my Valentine's Day cards and since our forecast is SNOW, it will be a perfect time. This is a new Pure Innocence digi image and oh my how I ADORE her. Several others made their way into my cart ;). The heart is completely covered with red Smooch. It reminds me of those beautiful candy boxes out this time of year. Hope you have a great weekend!!!
Image - digi image Pure Innocence
Paper - SU cs and American Crafts Romance
Ink - Copics
Misc. - MS dots, Nestabilities, Smooch

2 comments:

Tammi

What! She has more out!! Need to go check them out...ADORABLE! Of course this is SO you too! :) Stay warm!

Anna

We got snow today! I should go scrap, but gonna help Gabi make some tshirts for her American Girl dolls. Love how you did the bling around the nestie!