CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Greeting Farm digi relay


ACK!!! Well don't relax too much, because it starts today. Go here to get all the info. Basically you can get free digi images if you FOLLOW THE RULES!!!!
I wanted to keep this super simple. This card will be going to my daughter as a reminder that a year ago we were on our way to the cruise we took. The water in the Bahamas is so stunning, so I went with colors that reminded me of the rich hues. Maybe I'll tuck a little bow in the hair before it goes postal. ;)
Still on my plan to use up things that have been hanging around too long. The letters are from a year ago in the Target $1 from LAST winter. Go me!!! lol
Image - digi from The Greeting Farm (GO NOW)
Paper - SU
Misc. - Cloud 9 bubbles, $1 spot stickers, CB ef, nestabilities

1 comments:

Anonymous

love how you used the BIG letters! awesome gotta try this!!! thanks! hehee
Pam Going Postal