CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 13, 2010

CIC49



Well I almost didn't play in this challenge because too many new stamps have been arriving and none of them really worked for this week's cupcake. Then I remembered this cute digi image by Cristy Croll (hope I spelled her name right). She does a lot of things for Stamping Bella, but also has digis on Etsy!!! Not sure I got the colors right, but she sure was FUN to color. Make sure to visit Rachel and see what everyone else has come up with.
Stamps - digi image from Etsy (Cristy Croll)
Paper - PTI cs
Ink - Copics
Misc. - Stickles, ribbon, nestabilities, Fiskars border punch

7 comments:

Tammi

Great colors, super cute! I got a few of these too! ;) I expect to see a Princess or Pirate card soon! ;)

Fuzzy Slippers

How fabulous! Congrats on being a Top 5 and thanks SO MUCH for the blog love. I took a peek at a bunch of your other posts and I really like your work!!! :)

Kelli

I am so glad you participated in this challenge, your card is so beautiful!!

Lisa Hjulberg

So so cute! And I love Kristy's images, too! Congrats for being featured at CIC!!!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine

so very cute, great job...have a wonderful evening!

enjoy *~*

Anna

Adorable! Love the image! Perfect for the challenge too!

Jo, Paul & Jade

Oh that image is just too cute! Love those colours. Thanks so much for your sweet comment! it always makes my day.