CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Peppermint Twist


Today I'm showing you my kitchen tree. Peppermint and gingerbread are such great scents aren't they? I hoard the Bath & Body Works peppermint candle - seriously! Right now there are 6 in my cabinet and when the clearance sales hit - probably 6 more will be grabbed. They still leave a scent hrs. after being put out.
So many people have been doing the "explosion" look at the top & last year I gave it a whirl. It is fun!








2 comments:

Anna

Too stinking cute! Love the tree! I love peppermint scents too. I love that soap from that line, and they were out when I got up there to get some! So bummed! I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas, Debbie!

Tammi

Ok seriously I'm going to come steal that tree!! ;) LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!