CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year

Happy New Year! There has been no stamping at all happening here. Since the end of October, I've been working around 2 broken fingers. Two wks ago, I thought they were going to re-break one of them which didn't seem to be healing properly. In the end, they did NOT re-break and I'm going to physical therapy to regain mobility.
So I'll leave you with what is happening in my stamp room - wedding supplies are taking over. Here are a few pics of things I'm manuvering around. VERY CAREFULLY I might add. ;)




2 comments:

Tammi

Hurry up and heal fingers! :) Wow, that wedding will be here before you know it, love the sentiment on the napkin! Happy New Year my friend! ~hugs

Anna

Oh, goodness, love the eat, drink, be married! Super cute! Some wonderful wedding supplies going on! Ouch! So sorry about the broken fingers! I was missing your posting. Poor thing! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Hugs!