CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 4, 2012

I Do

My daughter's wedding was this past Saturday & I wanted to share a picture with you. The weather was absolutely perfect! My daughter will say it's because they did a southern tradition of "bury the bourbon". One month exactly from your wedding day, you bury a bottle where the ceremony is held. It was mid 80's, slight breeze and gorgeous! One thing that was too funny is that everyone kept saying "don't cry Debbie, it will mess up your make-up". I did shed tears, but it was her dad that totally lost it. The minute he saw me begin the walk, he started bawling and cried the entire ceremony. When it was time for the toast, he lost it again. Hahaha to everyone who thought I would be the basket case. The photographer was incredible & I'm looking forward to posting more pictures soon. Now back to STAMPING! :) Paul Rowland Photography

3 comments:

Tammi

LOL on him crying more than you! Oh Debbie this is such a sweet picture, so glad it went so well! Looking forward to seeing more pics. ~hugs

debby4000

Congratulations to your daughter and what a gorgeous pic.
luv
Debby

Anna

I love how this photo looks! The green trees hanging low, and them surrounded by it! Too cute about the father of the bride!