CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas

I haven't posted on my blog is so long, but today I'm participating in a tablescape for the FIRST TIME (at least I think it is).
For over a year, I have faithfully been reading Betweennapsontheporch, a blog mostly dedicated to tablescapes, decorating, etc.  Thursday is something I actually look forward to because there will be beautiful dishes, flowers, linens, etc.  
Today was such an exciting day, because...

I finally found these small plates that I have been on the hunt for since Oct/Nov.  These are featured on her blog quite often (there are other designs) and today there they were.  It was hard not to show how excited I was for fear that someone else would wonder "what has she spotted and do I need to grab them first".  
My tablescape/pictures are not great. I'm new to this and  too much glare from the light, but the plates are so pretty.

Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas!  
Pier 1 - Napkins/flatware
Target - Trees/green dinnerware/red chargers (all from several yrs ago)
Hobby Lobby - Santa/tablerunner
Walmart-bird/berry plate 


7 comments:

Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net)

Debbie, I'm sooo excited for you! Your table is beautiful and you know I love those birdie plates! Will you be using those for Christmas this year? Really they are great to use the whole season, aren't they? You tickled me talking about not acting too excited. You were playing it cool on the outside while doing a happy dance inside. :)

Plano Diva

Glad you got your plates! I haven't been able to find the cardinal/chickadee combo. Looks great. Keep up the scaping.

Plano Diva

Glad you got your plates! I haven't been able to find the cardinal/chickadee combo. Looks great. Keep up the scaping.

debbies
This comment has been removed by the author.
Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings

very pretty love the bright colors

All The Pretty Dishes

No wonder you wanted those dishes, they are beautiful. Lovely tablescape.

Tammi

I'm all excited for your excitement!! :) Glad you found them, they are gorgeous...I can just picture you as you found them!! :) ~hugs