CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 18, 2014

New Discovery

I recently discovered these adorable digital images!!!  Oh so cute and I bought a lot :)
Since I ADORE all things "heart" this was a no-brainer for me.  This is going to my daughter (I hope she doesn't see this).

Visit http://alldressedupchallenges.blogspot.com/2014/01/challenge-7-anything-goes-new-images.html

and see what other sweet images they have

Image - All Dressed Up  Amore'
Papers - Authentic and SU
Misc. - glitter pen and puffy hearts

6 comments:

Nancy

Lovely card, Debbie! I like the addition of all the pretty hearts! Thank you for joining us at All Dressed Up! :o)

Anonymous

Soooooo sweet and lovely!!!
I'm so glad that you love this image and she is perfect for the upcoming Valentine's season, as well!!
:) :) Thank you for joining us @ All Dressed Up for “Anything Goes”!!! :) :)
Nicole’s Craft Nook
Nicole’s Valentine’s Day BLOG Candy

Lizzy

What a beautiful card, great colouring and perfect for this time of year. Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up. xx

Lizzy

Beautiful card and so perfect for this time of year, thank you for joining us at All Dressed Up xx

Marilyn

How pretty and so cute how you added the hearts.
Thanks for joining us at the All Dressed Up Challenge and we'd love to see you next time as well.
I would also like to ask if I can post your card to our Pinterest page because we like to show off what gorgeousness people have created with ADU images. http://www.pinterest.com/alldressedupcha/all-dressed-up-wendy-burns/

Bettina L.

Oh she is so supercute. Love the design with the hearts and sparkly colours. Thanks for playing at All Dressed Up and good luck. Hope to see you back soon for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at All Dressed Up xx