CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 11, 2009

CIC23


Whew!!! Finally got Rachel's CIC done. I have got to get my stamps organized because it took me 2 days to find this stamp. Do you organize by company, seasons, etc.?
Anyway, I was drawn to that gorgeous red flower and knew this was the stamp for me! Pretty simple card, but it tends to be my style. Still trying to work on my other challenge card. Shhhh!!!
Stamps - SU rose and PTI sentiment
Paper - American Crafts dp and SU cs
Ink - Memento and Copics
Misc. - PTI ribbon, Kaiser gemstones

7 comments:

Colleen Wold

Oh Debbie! This is just perfect for the challenge! You nailed it with the colors and the flower and the theme! Beautiful!

Rachel Hope

LOVE it!!! The rginestones in the middle of the flower are the perfect touch!

debby4000

Oh this is so gorgeous and elegant.
luv
Debby

Anonymous

pretty, very pretty Debbie! My stamps are by company and by category! Stamps everywhere! I HATE it when I can't find something!!!!! lol
Pam Going Postal

Tammi

Wowza Debbie, this is GORGEOUS!!! You always do amazing things with red!

Tammi

Oh and on organizing, I usually do it by company/line.

Jessica

SO beautiful! I love your coloring, the paper and ribbon you paired with the image, all of it!