CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

RAK


I have a few projects in the half-finished pile, so today I wanted to share a card that showed up at my door last week. This gorgeous card is from Anne Ryan. If you are on SCS regularly, you know who Anne Ryan is. She always leaves comments on cards, even going into detail about what she likes about it. Too many times, I find that my comments are "cute" "adorable". Hey some comment is better than no comment right? Anyway, Anne & I have been sending a few messages back and forth (she wants me to dump the blog - lol) and just stick with SCS. That girl cracks me up she is so funny.
Look at that bow!!! WOW It's gorgeous and there is no way I could tie a bow that great. She also used my FAV color and obviously she knows that hearts are my signature thing. I love this card. I'll also be posting it on SCS (after the switch over is done).

2 comments:

Anna

Very cute card, how sweet of her to send it! Tell her blogging is fun! So, you can't dump it! LOL!

Tammi

She's sweet, that was nice of her...and don't dump the blog!! I hope you told her she needs a blog! ;)