CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Meet Squeak!


This is Squeak - he has a sister Bubbles! LOL This is a set that I stumbled upon when shopping for the Fairy Doodles. Look at that face - plus he has a heart on his tummy, so DUH - he had to be mine. I did some masking to put the balloon behind him (quickly becoming another signature I fear). The set also comes with several sentiments and a present, cupcake, & butterfly. Hopefully I can get around to introducing you to Bubbles soon. Need to think about Rachel's cupcake this week-hmmmm
Stamps - Bubbles & Squeak (Daisy & Dandelion) sentiment (?)
Paper - BG and SU cs
Ink - Brilliance and Copics/Prismacolor pens
Misc. - Kaiser copper gems, SU window punch

3 comments:

Tammi

Oh my gosh, your killing me! Tooooo cute! Love the added balloon, adorable card Debbie! Looks like an Elzybells sentiment?

Jessica

This is SO adorable!!

Anna

Super cute! Dangerous shopping around for cute stamps! Cool about Extreme Home Edition coming to town!