CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I'll see you soon Harry!!!


So super excited! I leave in a little over an hour for Nashville to see my favorite singer on this planet, Harry Connick, Jr. SIGH
This will be my 4th time seeing him in concert and it's always so much fun because he really engages the audience, stopping to tell really great stories and have a little time with the audience. I know he will play When the Saints Come Marchin' In for his beloved New Orleans Super Bowl champs!!!

2 comments:

Tammi

I thought you'd LOST it when you said you were missing Lost and said it was all good, then I thought maybe tonight was the BIG night! ;) Enjoy every single minute...*sigh* he's such a cutie!

Anna

I bet you had a wonderful time! You missed LOST though?! Been a crazy season so far! Loving it!