CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 22, 2010

SC268


Today found me home early - woo hoo! Normally I don't try the sketch challenges on SCS, but decided to make it a goal to play at least 1/month if not more. lol
This is a new Pure Innocence stamp. The digi images are abundant in my house, but a few of them are only available as a clear stamp. For the button, no thread, so just cut little slivers of paper and threaded.
I hear that March sneak peaks will begin soon and please please please let there be an Easter set. Can't you just see her in a bunny outfit or with bunny ears.
Stamps - Pure Innocence from My Favorite Things
Paper - SU, PTI and DCWV pp
Ink - Memento and Copics
Misc. - PTI button, Stickles

6 comments:

Rachel Hope

Adorable!!! Love those colors!!

Tammi

Yes I can, hope they make one with her. This is adorable!! Love her cute dress and woohoo on doing one of the sketches! I tried doing the Sugar Bowl one, ha, that didn't work out! :) I'm dying to see you do up the easter basket girl!

Yani

This is so cute! Simply adorable.

debby4000

Fabulous card , beautiful adorable image.
luv
Debby

Anna

Super cute, Debbie! Love the sketch! Gonna have to try it out too! That big button rocks too!

LORi

Oh how adorable!!!!
LOVE your card!!

HUGS - LORi