CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bow wow birthday


Hope the heat isn't too terrible where you are? I'm miserable because we have been smack in the middle of this heat wave and it doesn't look like cooler temps anytime soon. I'M MELTING!!!
Today features an adorable LotV stamp from their last release. Oh my how cute is this doggie. Even though it features a cupcake with puppy treats, I think it will work for any birthday. The candle and treats have stickles but they might not be showing up. Have a COOL day!
Stamps - Lili of the Valley girl with puppy - All that Scraps sentiment
Paper - Kaisercraft pp
Ink - Memento and Copics
Misc - PTI buttons, Stickles, ribbon, Kaiser pearls

3 comments:

Tammi

That image is adorable, what a sweet card Debbie! Hope some cooler weather comes your way soon.

Anna

Adorable! Love that image! You did a great job on this card! Stay cool! I know the heat is stinky! I am looking forward to fall!

Anonymous

how adorably cute Debbie! love it!