CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Got flowers?


OK I might have used just a few too many flowers. Once I started, it was tough to stop. ;)
Using one of my new LotV stamps. This little girl/puppy was a must for me! Such a sweet image and although I seriously could have bought the entire collection; I must be a good girl. I did buy one other from this latest release and hopefully will find time in the next few days to make a card.
Happy Wednesday!
Stamps - Girl with puppy (LotV) and sentiment (?)
Paper - Kaisercraft and SU
Ink - Memento and Copics
Misc. - Prima/WOC flowers - MS punch - bling

2 comments:

Anna

I don't think it has too many flowers! Love the image, and all the flowers!

Tammi

ACK, adorable!! Love all the flowers and the sentiment is soooo cute with her. I'm going to have to try and make one similar to it, love it!