CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 18, 2011

TOMIC - Nautical


When I saw this week's nautical challenge at Official Magnolia Inspiration Challenge I had to play because it is one of my favorite collections! Tilda has a little candy box with chocolate gold coins inside that is going to a friend. I don't have a lot of Cricut cartridges, but am in love with Wrap It Up! I can make a pirate tag, card, box, favor with this one cartridge. There are wedding, Halloween, baby, and other party themes.
Stamps - Pirate Tilda (Magnolia)
Paper - MMemories paper
Ink - Memento and Copics
Misc. - Wrap It Up cartridge

5 comments:

Anna

Debbie! Flipping adorable! Love the box! You're rocking your cricut! Keep using it!

Tammi

Wow, this is awesome! I need to get this line out again, it's so cute!

Margaret

So adorable! Love Magnolias and you do incredible work.

Camilla

Thank you want to be with us and play with Tomic this week, you've made a nice card.
Hug Camilla

Anonymous

she' a doll! I have this cut out to color tomorrow! so cute! love it Debbie!