CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Flutterby - Hearts

 

This card has been the only bright spot in my day. It is 10 degrees here - snow/slush/ice. This morning was running around trying to get some things done before it really started. I was almost home free...pulling into my subdivision and then SLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIDE!!! ugh I can't see any damage but I'm sure my husband will find something that I might have missed. So to calm myself down, started working on this card. The Flutterby Wednesday challenge is to use 3 hearts and I'm pretty sure that I met that challenge. ;)
Stamps - Hanglar girl and Printworks sentiment
Paper - Kaisercraft Made with Love (SO CUTE) and PTI
Ink - Memento and Copics
Misc. - Smooch, Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, Nestabilities, pop up dots, Impress red metal heart brads
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anna

So cute! I knew this was a perfect challenge for you! Sorry about sliding in the snow! I hope the car is ok!

Anonymous

Very pretty, and I love the flowers, so fresh and pretty!!!!

Danni

This is just so sweet and adorable!! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Kimberly

Brrrrrrrr, eek on the sliding!!!!! Adorable card. I just want to squeeze her.

Tammi

Adorable, you are the heart queen! :)