CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 28, 2011

Sympathy

 

Another soggy Monday here in Kentucky. Sympathy cards are something I really struggle with and unfortunately they are needed today. I decided to use these shabby light colors and will be making another sympathy card today using the same papers.
Stamps - Tilda w/peony (Magnolia) and PTI sentiment
Misc. - Kaisercraft English Rose and SU cs
Ink - Memento and Copics
Misc. - Kaiser pearls, Stickles and Nestabilities
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tammi

Love the sentiment, perfect with your beautiful Tilda and card!

Anna

I'm sorry you needed to make some sympathy cards. This one is lovely. So hard to make these.

Clairebears

Such a perfect card, but I am also sorry you had to make it.

I have a little something waiting for you on my blog

http://fleecy-fleecy.blogspot.com/2011/03/i-got-award-its-my-lucky-day.html

Love Clairebears x

Janiel/ janny

Love you card dear... Beautiful!!!!
THese kind of cards are hard to make as your heart is heavy when you do them. Yours is truly beautiful!
hugs, Janiel