CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Teddy Bo Love

 

Are you ready for some football? lol Game time is about an hour away. Since my team isn't in it, I'll root for the Green Bay Packers. After all, that's where my son was born. It only seems right. ;)
I can't put these Teddy Bo images down. Serious love going on around here for them. This is going to my sister who is a big Starbucks drinker. These colors are close to the Starbucks Bearista bear that is available right now. The hearts are covered with Spica clear glitter pen, but it's tough to catch in the picture.
Stamps - Teddy Bo with hearts and SU sentiment
Ink - Copics
Paper - KI ? and SU
Misc. - Prima flowers, Versamark, silver embossing powder, Spica clear glitter pen
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anna

Flipping cuteness! Your sister is gonna love this! It's darling! Hope you're enjoying the game!

Clairebears

Teddy Bo looks so sweet in his pink,I love your colouring and and the papers you have used. I bet your sister will love the card too.
Love Clairebears x

Tammi

You doing amazing things with these bears, just adorable!! Love the colors! Great game, huh! Loved the Darth Vader commercial. :)

Gayle Cook

How did I miss this one?!?!? He looks fab in pink......very lovey-dovey....x

FairyD x