CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Love Rocks

 
Today I'm showing the Valentine's day card that I'm giving to my son. He LOVES music (wonder where he gets that). I bought this set because a lot of times I'll give him iTunes gift cards, cds, or gift certificates to his favorite video store. Not a set normally that would end up in my home, but I do love it and it really makes a great presentation for gifts. If you click on the picture, you might see that I covered the guitar with Spica clear glitter pen - so sparkly. I'm staying home today because my shoulders are a little sore from yesterday's exciting events.
Stamps - Inkadinkado clear stamp set
Papers - Basic Grey pp and SU cs
Ink - Memento and Copics
Misc. - bling and Spica clear glitter pen
Posted by Picasa