CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 19, 2011

New Everything!!!

 

Hope your weekend is off to a great start!
Today I'm showing you a card with new images/papers. This Hanglar girl has a new hairstyle that is very cute. The oval with hand is glued down and can be used with lots of Hanglars and maybe Magnolias. My new Kaisercraft Gypsy paper is so vivid and I'm really loving turquoise right now (reminds me of my grandmother). The panel with the image actually lifts up and the note is inside. Entering this for the Lovely Hanglar Only challenge to use 2 images. The girl and oval count as 2 - yea!
Hope you enjoy the card and have a great day!
Stamps - Hanglar girl/oval with hand and Elzybells sentiment
Paper - Kaisercraft Gypsy Sisters and SU cs
Ink - Memento and Copics/Prismacolor pens
Misc. - Wild Orchid Crafts/Prima flowers, sheer ribbon, MS punch
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Clairebears

Ahhh, I love the colours and the stamps you have used.

Love Clairebears x

Anna

Super cute, Debbie! Loving the new hair styles on the hAnglers! Darling little peeps! Love the paper choice too!

Tammi

This is definitely one of my favorite color combos, it's absolutlely gorgeous, and I'm so lucky to have it right here to look at whenever I want, it's really special, thanks again Debbie! ~hugs

Nicolchen

your card is wonderful...fantastic colors you´ve used :0)))

thanks for playing with us at lho ;0)

Hugs Nicole